Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Khex Mix


*Giggles* Ok, it sounds like Chex to me so that's how I came up with the title. Khex are the newest pair of shorts offered by the store, Khush. They are knee length checkered colored low waisted cargo shorts and remind me of something you'd see a sexy skater girl wearing. Khush is offering them in about 10 different colors but I really liked the brightness of the purple so jumped on them. Khush has been one of my longtime favorite stores on Second Life because it offers such versatile and fantastic finds. A while back, I splurged on this lovely top that I've paired with my new Khex shorts. I'm a sucker for anything black and Frisss seriously can go with any outfit and completing the outfit is their bangle bracelets offered in black. Oh, did I mention that the store is having a 50% off sale on all clothing for a limited time so hurry, hurry, hurry over and check them out.

Oh I forgot! Today I'm featuring a mystery skin. My SL brother has decided to try his hand at designing skins again and made this one for me so of course, I gotta show it off. This nameless as of yet skin features a slightly shiny tan yet flawless complexion with glossy neutral lips and a beige colored eye shadow. I'm not sure when these skins will be available but keep your eye on my blog for more details. Well, I'm back to the SL club grind. Have a happy Wednesday! Hugs!

Credits:


Top: KHUSH - FriSSS in Black (50% off)
Bottoms: KHUSH - Khex Shorts in Purple (50% off)
Bracelets: KHUSH - Short Leather Bangles 3
Hair: >TRUTH< Courtney in Mocha
Skin: Information Coming Soon
Sneakers: ::STOKED:: Stokies Sneakers
Makeup: Estetica - Thy Lashes Yo
Prop: aDORKable Poses: The In Crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment