Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rest Stop Fun

Wow! Two posts in a matter of 12 hours. I guess all that bumming around I did today has made me an extra busy chica at 2 am. I won big on No Devils (yes, call SL Gambler's Anonymous on me!) so I decided to do some traveling around SL. I stopped and splurged on this adorable top from Doppelganger Inc. that was on sale as the Fifty Linden Friday special. It's still available for about 20 more minute so run over and get it. Super romantic and flowy, Billie will go with anything. I paired it down with my newest fave jeans from Luck Inc. that I picked up for free as part of the Cover My Furry Butt hunt.


Now, onto the skin. Those of you who read my blog frequently know that I love pale skins, probably because I'm really pale in RL but today, I wanted to play around with a darker shade since everyone is always whining that I look doll-like on SL so I went in search of one. I found a few on sale but none of them felt quite right so I complained to my SL brother, Zan and he told me to try out his newest skin so I did. Zan is the one who made the skin I showed off about a week ago that was nameless. Well, now he's got his store up and running and you can go pay him a visit.


His newest skin release is called Lani. Lani is a lighter dark shade of skin that makes me think of the exotic. It's got neutral lip shading and eye makeup so if you want to add any of your favorite makeup layers it shouldn't be a problem. I'm showing it with my favorite lash layer but other than that, this flawless design is his own. Since this is a PG blog, I can't show you what's underneath but if you go to his store, Hybrid Designs, you can see that the nipples are shaded lovely and the girly parts look presentable. I paired it with a long flowy hair from Truth and bright fantasy eyes that are a freebie compliments of Shine and took off to my newest fave photography SIM for some pics. I just love the props that Ange's offers so if you haven't been there, be sure to check it out. Well, now that my tank is filled, I'm off on some more SL adventures. Have a nice Saturday!


Credits:

Skin: Hybrid Designs - Lani Tone 3 (NEW!) (Review Item. Hugz Zan!)
Hair: TRUTH - Bea in Espresso
Eyes: Shine - Silent Lucity Mardi Gras (FREEBIE!)
Top: Doppelganger Inc. - Billie Blouse (Fifty Linden Friday)
Jeans: *L.inc* - Tyra Jeans (Cover My Furry Butt Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment