Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Look of the Day

Just a quick post to show off this super cute dress from Artilleri and this breathtaking dark skin from Al Vulo. I'm not a fan of darker skins but Matilde is beautiful and totally free so why not give a darker skin a try?


Now onto the dress.... one day my SL sister Jules told me she was shopping at her absolute favorite store so I asked her for a tp and wound up at Artilleri. I could instantly tell why this store was one of her favorites and fell in love with all the cute retro clothing they had to offer. I think I blew like 300 lindens in my first two minutes there but the things I picked up were just too adorable to pass up. This dress was the first thing I was drawn to but alas, it got buried in my inventory and forgotten till today. I'm so glad I found it and get the chance to show it off. If you've never been to either of these stores, be sure to pop on over and check them both out. Ta-ta!


Credits:

Dress: /artilleri/ Kitty Dress in Navy
Skin: Al Vulo Matilde in Bitter Choco (Group Gift)
Hair: Lamb. Honey (Chocolate Bars Pack)

1 comment: