Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Strolling Through the Party Like My Name is El Nino....

Just a quick look today. New hair release from kik combined with a smexy outfit from TART. You get five colors for 300 lindens so lots of fun to mix and match. Of course, I'm showing off red for my someone special. Run, run, run over and snatch these awesome finds up!!


Link to the song that inspired my blog title!



The Credits:

Dress: TART Kate in Red (my RL name muhaha!) (NEW!!)
Hair: [kik] Nina in Dirty Blonde (NEW!!)
Skin: [PF] Ember Chai in Scene
Tats: Holli Pocket and Khush
Makeup: Rezlpsa Loc and Estetica

2 comments:

  1. Very sexy outfit you have there, and that hair looks cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I do like the hair and it helps that their fatpacks are only like 300 lindens.

    ReplyDelete