Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ahhh Zombies or a Preview!

Hi bloggers! A couple of my favorite hunts started today so I just had to show off all the awesomeness I found today. I'm featuring some goodies compliments of the Zombie Popcorn Hunt. This hunt features 76 excellent stores and runs till June 15th so look on the list and tp on over to your favorites. You won't be disappointed!


First, I gotta mention this absolutely gorgeous skin that is a prize courtesy of Glam Affair. It's a pale creamy skin with reddish eye makeup that makes you think of sexy vampires. It comes with a heavy brow and a light brow option as well as four eyebrow shapes. I haven't checked out Glam Affair in a bit but I must say this skin makes me want to visit there again.


Next, I have to show off these awesome cargo pants from KOSH. They are totally cool and casual with a dark jean color and a fantastic prim belt. I have to warn you that the belt doesn't seem to have a resizer hud but I think most avs will be ok because my shape has a *cough* bigger booty and hips than a lot of peeps out there and I have a little room to work with.


Finally, I'd like to show you this totally awesome necklace from Pepper. It's called the I Am Thursty necklace and you can change the soda flavor of the bottle. I'm a huggggggggggge Coca Cola fan so of course, I had to chose that flavor to feature. It's back to the hunt for me. Have a wicked Wednesday!

Oops! I also forgot to mention the wickedly naughty tats that are a prize from Para Designs. They come in all tattoo layers and can be worn in black or color. Totally hawt!

The finds:

Skin: -Glam Affair- (Aida Ewing) Layla - My Sweet Vampire (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)
Hair: [kik] (as001 Littlething) Nina - Black
Top: Victoria Top 3 (Luci Flow) (Marketplace Freebie)
Bottoms: KOSH (Lynaja Bade) - Linen Shorts - Petrol (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)
Tattoos: ::Para Designs:: (Vicky Werefox) Loyalty - Black Dark (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) I Am Thursty Necklace (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)
Bracelets: :::insanya::: (Tatyana Ultsch) Zed Is Dead Baby - Black
Eyes: -Glam Affair- (Aida Ewing) Stella Eyes 11

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Lisa! I love it too! So much fun! Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete