Saturday, June 11, 2011

I May Be Bad But I'm Perfectly Good At It

Just a quick post to show my LOTD. Lol! Yes, most of my day on Second Life consisted of me wearing this skimpy bra and panties set but that's just because I wanted to finish up my second entry for the "Are You Shaggable?" contest. My Second Life sister in law, Anabelle, kindly reminded me that the deadline was approaching soon via her blog so I got to work. I entered a picture about a week ago but wasn't totally impressed with it and had been batting around this idea ever since I saw these bondage props from KHUSH so here is my second attempt at this contest. There are so many good entries that I doubt I stand a chance but it's still been fun to put together the looks I did. If any of my readers have entered, I wish you the best of luck.


Credits:

Hair: [Shag] - There She goes - Starlight (CH1C Birthday Exclusive)
Skin: -Glam Affair- (Aida Ewing) Nina Skin - Clean (TDR 33)
Lingerie: *RD* (Martini Joliat) Brandy (Tintable)
Heels: N-Core (Claire Messenger) Sense XtremeHeel (Group Gift)
Eyes: -Glam Affair- (Aida Ewing) Stella Eyes 03
Makeup: estetica (Litzi Xue) Thy Lashes Yo
Props: KHUSH (Kirsty Oherlihy) Fun with Ropes

4 comments:

  1. Ohh love the blonde hair KiSMeT!! Yes you are right there are so many great entries it will be tough for the Shag judges. I agree that this contest motivated me to get into the fine tuning of images and it was fun putting outfits together lol I walked around in a bra and panties in some sim for a couples days lucky no one was around and didn't use the images well maybe revisiting those. Mwah great job!! Hope it's you or me hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs! Thank you Anabelle! I've gotten over using Photoshop. I can never figure it out and don't have the patience to learn so I rely on Flickr for my fine-tuning. I have decided that I just need that and a good windlight setting. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lisa! I like it too even though I feel so weird as a blonde.

    ReplyDelete