Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Put My Hand Up On My Hip

Ok, I know that's not how the song really goes but this pose puts that song in my head. *Giggles* Come on, we all have our dork moments and this is one of mine so let me be! *Sticks my tongue out* Now that you've let me have my moment, I gotta show off this sexy pair of leather pants I picked up from TART. They come in five colors but since it's the summer, I snapped up the white. I love the realistic detail of these pants and that they have two pants options for flats and heels. I also love how they how my figure oh so nicely and you will too once you head on over to TART and pick them up. The owners of TART/Fall-In are so generous that right now they have random freebies out that you can also snap up. I paired my new sexy pants with this adorable strapless stretchy like material top called Chrissy. Although these two weren't released together, I think they compliment each other so well that they look like a complete outfit.


I also found this fun tattoo on Marketplace by a new store that is going to be opening soon called Pink Bee. I love the originality of this design and it fits me so well because I will hit playfully out of frustration. I think we all do, don't we girls? Although this store doesn't have much out yet, I can't wait to see what other goodies appear and I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this store inworld.


Style Card

Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ (Catwa Clip) Lamar V2 in Night
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) June Gift in Tan
Top: TART (Nessinger Loveless) Chrissy in Black
Bottoms: TART (Nessinger Loveless) Leather Pants in White
Tattoo: ::..PiNk-BeE..:: (Nikii Nyn) Girls Hit To0
Eye Makeup: -DAMNED- (DAMNEDshop Resident) Queen of D. Black/Dots
Poses: GLITTERATI (Katey Coppola) Long Hair 3

No comments:

Post a Comment