Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Little Late

So I'm a little late featuring the Fifty Linden Friday specials that I picked up but since I took the pictures, I'm showing them off. I don't know if these items are still out at the discount prices but both are worth looking for. First up is this chic short hairstyle from Elikatira. Again is its name and I feel so mature wearing it but it's beautifully done so I had to show it off. Perfect for a little cocktail dress I think!



And speaking of cocktail dresses, this little number by Willow makes you think of the kind of dress that you can throw a blazer over for that business casual look and then ditch the jacket for a lovely walk through town or to an after work dinner party. I love the silk like texture of it and the color combination really works well together.


Well, this blogger has an early morning tomorrow. So sorry about the delayed pics but both of these items are worth even their regular price. Hugs readers! Till next time!


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Again - Brown 08 (Past FLF)
Skin: -Glam Affair- (Aida Ewing) Nina - Clean
Dress: Willow (Weezey Warwillow) ~The Chicago Dress - Navy (Past FLF)
Poses: TeaSoup (Tea Soup) Dreamer (Store Closing Sale 50l Fatpacks)

No comments:

Post a Comment