Sunday, June 5, 2011

Newness!

Happy Sunday bloggers! Lots of newness has been released this week and it's taken me a bit to go through all my notecards and such but as soon as I saw this jacket, I knew I had to feature it. Dorian is its name and it's a totally cool black zip up jacket with a hoodie. It comes in both a male and female version so it's perfect for couples and comes in two styles, long and short as well as with a prim resizer attached version. I liked the attached version better because it's more baggy and suits my look better. The plain short and long versions are fitted so it really just depends on your style I guess. This awesome jacket is available for only 50 lindens (OMG!) until June 19th at Bubblez Design.



Next up, I gotta show you the newest tattoo release from KHUSH.. Secrets & Lies is a sexy upper chest tattoo that has the quote, "My Heart Holds All Secrets; My Heart Tells No Lies." I'm not a big tattoo fan but I liked the meaning behind this one so I picked it up. Plus, it looked totally cute with my outfit! Khush offers some very unique tattoo designs so check them out if you're a big tattoo fan. Here is a closeup:


Oh, I'm also wearing the new June gift for Filthy. I switched to a darker skin tone for the summer but it's still absolutely gorgeous. If you haven't joined this group yet, you should definitely get to it. For only 199 lindens, you get a sexy, flawless skin a month as well as 50% off all new releases for the first two days. I have been a member of this group for about 5 months and I can honestly say I wait with anticipation for the newest group gift. And did I mention all these sexy poses? I've been secretly reading the SLuicide Girls blog since it came out but never joined the group until I landed at Exposeur today and saw they had three sets of sexy poses for free if you did. I'm such a freebie go getter so of course, I joined right up. You know you want to do the same now that you've seen these poses. *Giggles*


*Yawns* This blogger's getting sleepy. It's been a long day so I'm off to my comfy bed now. Have a nice nite! XoXo!

Credits:

Jacket: BB-Dorian Jacket (50 lindens till June 19th) (Review Item! Hugz milo!)
Tank: .Ange. Black Sheer Skull Tank w/Pasties (May Group Gift)
Jeans: *FIR & MNA* The 1977 Jeans in Dark Wash
Skin: :F: June Gift in Tan (June Group Gift) (Review Item! Hugz Alexandra!)
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Nada in Night
Tattoo: KHUSH Secrets & Lies (NEW!!)
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} SLuicide Girls (SLuicide Girls Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment