Friday, August 5, 2011

The Barrel

Hi readers! I just have to talk about this fabulous prop I picked up from Props N Poses. It's an urban city wall backdrop with a barrel that shoots steam out. It reminds me of something I'd find in Center City (Oops! RL mention lol!) and is perfect for someone like me who has issues finding good sims to take pictures in. I love the amazing detail shown in the brickwork and the shadows that stream across the scene. If you've never been to Props N Poses, I suggest you stop by and check out this awesome props as well as their many other prop scenes.


I put together my urban look for my new prop with this awesome outfit I picked up from the Depraved Urban Wreckage Hunt and this totally cool fanny pack belt from Pepper. This belt comes with a variety of accessories and adds just the right touch to my look. I love the little dangling bunny and sunglasses that hang from the belt because I like to be cutesy somewhat and because I live in sunglasses in real life. Pepper really is an awesome store for accessories so be sure to stop on by and pay it a visit.


Style Card

Hair: [Shag] (Sebastien Aries) Voulez-vous in Butterscotch (Roots Version) (Fashionably Late)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ana Tan in Natural
Top: =Razorblade Jacket= (Kehl Razor) Broken skull Shirt (Depraved Urban Wreckage Hunt)
Bottoms: [S] (Avy Fhang) Baggy Sweatpants (Depraved Urban Wreckage Hunt)
Ears: :GAUGED: (Llis Kirax) Elf Ears Ver 2 (Depraved Urban Wreckage Hunt)
Belt: ~PEPPER~ (Danni Pfeffer) Cute Fanny Pack (NEW!!)
Prop: PNP (Spishak Sorbet) The Barrel
Poses: PNP (Spishak Sorbet) Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment