Saturday, August 27, 2011

Here Without You

Just a LOTD featuring a sad look. The tear tattoo layer is from Izzie's and is part of TOSL. Besides the makeup featured in these pics, I'm Not Feeling Well features 4 sad eyes, a real tear layer, and sad eyebrows. I love all the options you have with this little pack. The top and broken heart tattoo are another TOSL item from birdy. I loved the hurt vibe I felt when I combined these items that I just had to show them off.


Since I was going for a dark and gloomy look, I figured I'd show off these eerie Blessed Be backgrounds from Props N Poses. I just love how the photographer captured the light. I feel like I'm waiting for the spirit someone to return.


Here Without You

Style Card

Top: {birdy.} (Veleska Resident) Leave Me Dripping, includes tattoo (TOSL-Wet & Wild)
Bottoms: .:LeeL:. (Leeloo Graves) Jeans 005
Makeup: Izzie's (Izzie Button) I'm Not Feeling Very Well Mascara Tears & Redness Tattoo (TOSL-Wet & Wild)
Backgrounds: PNP (AnneMarit Jarvinen) Blessed Be Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment