Saturday, September 24, 2011

Some TFG Cuteness!

Hai readers! Today I'm gonna show off a few items for the upcoming edition of The Fashion Garret. First, I have to talk about this knit sweater from Zenith. I really liked the item they have out this round of TFG but when I got a preview of this wool sweater, I fell in love a little more with this store. I love the realistic look of this texture. It reminds me of one of those sweaters that's so itchy in RL. The best thing about SL is that there is no itchiness so I can rawk this cute little sweater to my heart's content comfortably. *Giggles* This pale rose colored sweater contains no resizer but it was super easy for me to mod so I'm ecstatic right now.


I also have to show off this adorable brown bag with gold toned hardware from Label Mode. As soon as I saw the ad for this little number, I knew I'd try it out right away and the ad hasn't let me down. It comes with an attachement for one hand or two so you can hold it a couple different ways. It works perfectly with these poses from Label Motion that will also be available at TFG. This pose pack, called Broome, features four whimsical pose animations as well as a HUD that you can use. You should mark the release of the newest edition of The Fashion Garret on your calendar because you won't want to miss out on these sales.



Style Card

Sweater: =Zenith= (Miffyhoi Rosca) Molly Top in Baby Pink (Upcoming TFG)
Bag: [label mode] (Label Mode) Mimui Handbag (Upcoming TFG)
Poses: -.label motion.- (anne Dakun) Broome Poses (Upcoming TFG)

*All other items previously blogged

No comments:

Post a Comment