Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One Step Closer

Hi peeps! Just a little grunge inspired alternative look to show off with some pieces I picked up across the grid. I'm kind of in a fighty mood and these brass knuckle accessories from Pepper are perfect for how I'm feeling. Also, I know I said on The Rumor that I'm not feeling the body on this skin from Al Vulo but the face is so pretty that I just had to show it off with clothes on. Anyways, I'm off to bed. Sorry the post isn't very long. Enjoy the pics!



Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Distracted (Mirrored Version)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Easy Special for TFG (The Fashion Garret)
Shirt: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My Black Knit Hoodie (GSP)
Jeans: -KTHU- (katthu Resident) Curty Jeans (Upcoming GFW)
Belt: BARBIEDOLL (Whisper Mizin) Dirty Black Belt (NEW!)
Accessories: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Brass Knuckle Hand and Necklace (NEW!)

♪ My fave angry song ♪

2 comments: