Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pretty As a Princess

While browsing my blogroll, I came across a post featuring this breathtakingly beautiful floor length gown by World's End Garden. I'm not normally a ballgown kind of girl but I loved the light airy look of this gown so I just had to go get it and play princess for a few hours. The gown is free at the RMK Gothic Mall in honor of its opening and features a satin textured strapless top with a chiffon-like ballgown bottom. If you're looking for a pretty gown or are just looking to explore, you should definitely stop by this mall and check it out. There are other freebies around besides this lovely number just waiting to be found. Since I got a WEG gown, I figured there was no better place to take pictures and I was in awe of the hauntingly beautiful scenery that is the World's End Garden location so if you're wanting to explore, stop on by there too.


Style Card

Hair: TRUTH (Truth Hawks) Melinda in Caramel
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Laika in Cream 01
Dress: :::WEG::: (Lucia Genesis) Le Jardin des Roses (RMK Gothic Mall Opening Gift)
Pose: ABS (Stu Reyes) Diva Pose Pack (The Tropicalia Bazaar)

2 comments:

  1. This is super for being free! I've never seen you look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Pouts* What? I always look pretty! :D Just not ballgown girly girl pretty. :p

    ReplyDelete