Friday, November 18, 2011

Sticky Fingers LOTD

Sticky Fingers just released these corduroy style pants with leather patches on the knees. These nicely textured pants are perfect to compliment any fall look and come in 6 colors perfect for matching any outfit you have. I'm showing off the brown paired with a previously released basic white cotton top. I paired my LOTD with this cutesy Native American inspired necklace I picked up from B!asta from the Jerky Turkey hunt and this awesome pack of poses from Izzie's that will be available for TOSL tonight. Be sure to stop by these stores and pick up these deals.



Style Card

Hair: TRUTH (Truth Hawks) Lilia in Toffee (Upper)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Laika in Cream 01 (NEW!)
Top: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My White Cotton Top
Pants: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My Brown Knitted Riding Pants (NEW!)
Necklace: B!ASTA (Bomboloni Freschi) Wild Turkey Chain (The Jerky Turkey Hunt)
Heels: Mstyle (Mikee Mokeev) Rivea Pumps in Tan
Poses: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Pencil Skirt Poses (TOSL~Freestylin)

No comments:

Post a Comment