Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Peek From the With Love Again Hunt

Warning: Super long post but I have a lot to say!

Hi readers, I have another peek at some fantastic finds you can pick up compliments of the With Love Again Hunt which starts tomorrow. To recap, all hunt items are quality items and will be available for the low price of 10 lindens each.

As soon as I saw this tan skin with pinkish red lips from YS&YS, I knew I'd have to try it out. I've never purchased a skin from this brand before but when I saw how pretty I looked in this little skinny, I added them to my list of awesome skin designers. A skin of this quality is definitely a steal at this price so go a hunting! I paired my new skin with a short cream dress with lace detailing from paper.doll. This little number comes in two colors as a hunt prize so you know you'll want to go grab this one too. Finally, accessories come in the form of this heart shaped amber jeweled necklace from glow studio. This necklace comes with matching earrings and compliments this look perfectly.




And moving onto other things! Last night, I was dropped an interesting item from Props N Poses. This little number is a pose organizer. Basically how it works is you copy the names of your poses and their matching ad picture into a notecard and then add the pose and the picture to the content and Bam! your poses are instantly organized with no rooting through your inventory. This organizer is a photographer's dream because it also has the ability to rez your pose for you. Then you can just move your pose to where you want it and snap away. The Pose N Prop It, as it's called, comes with a floor, wall and HUD option so you don't have to take up any prim space if you don't have any! It will be available on Friday only at Props N Poses so be sure to swing by and check it out. I've included a picture of what the floor model looks like so you can get an idea. Oh and did I mention it works on all copyable poses, not just PNP ones. If you're a photographer, you know this will come in handy.


Style Card

Hair: TRUTH (Truth Hawks) Lilia Upper in Walnut (Roots)
Skin: YS&YS (Monicuzza Babenco) Desiree (Upcoming With Love Again Hunt Prize!)
Dress: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Sydney in Cream (Upcoming With Love Again Hunt Prize!)
Heels: Msytle (Mikee Mokeev) Rivea Pumps in Tan
Necklace: [glow] studio (Jocelyn Anatine) Glossy Heart Necklace (Upcoming With Love Again Hunt Prize!)
Eyes: [Plastik] (Aikea Rieko) VaeColl Eyes in Senn (Upcoming With Love Again Hunt Prize!)
Lashes: [sauce] (Ampersand Artful) Lush Riot Lashes (Collabor88!)
Poses: aDORKable Poses (Adorkable Peapod) Chill Dork Pack (Upcoming With Love Again Hunt Prize!)
Pose Organizer: PNP (Annemarit Jarvinen) Pose-N-Prop It (Available Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment