Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Free Christmas LOTD

Designers have been sooo generous this holiday season and I figured I'd show off one of the many looks you can make with these freebies. My hair, skin, dress and poses are free gifts that you can pick up in either a subscriber or through joining a free group. I'm absolutely in love with this dressy ponytail that Diva put out as its 25000 group members gift. She has redesigned her textures and added a few more colors so if you've never been to Diva now is the time to go. Also, Jane has put out a subscriber Christmas gift of lots of meshness including this little dress I'm wearing. I am in awe of how nicely done these items are. You so need to head on over to Jane and slap their subscriber to nab these purty dresses as well as some hoodies and snuggies. Yes, you heard me right. The snuggie has invaded Second Life. Lol!


Oh and let's not forget Glitterati. If you haven't heard, Katey Coppola has put out a 250L store credit just for joining her Glitterati group. This means you're getting a fatpack for free! Don't fear group members! If you're in her paid group, I believe she gave out 500L in store credit to you. Omg! I seriously spent like an hour trying to choose the best one for me that I didn't have already.


I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday. Mine was a quiet one but in my opinion, quiet is better than crazy so I guess I shouldn't complain. Hugs to all and a Happy Kwanza to those of you celebrating tomorrow.

Style Card

Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Marie Type A in Topaz (25000 Member Group Gift)
Skin: Laq (Mallory Cowen) Ebba Christmas Gift in Peach (Subscriber Gift)
Dress: JANE (Janie Marlowe) Lil Strap Dress Slipped Up in Cream (Subscriber Gift)
Poses: Glitterati (Katey Coppola) Model Pack 17 (250L Store Credit Group Gift)

Location: Alirium

1 comment:

  1. Oohh you look so pretty in that dress and hair, and I love the backdrop too!

    ReplyDelete