Monday, January 16, 2012

TFG Newness

The Fashion Garret is back with a brand new round and although it's small this time, there is still some awesomeness to be had. Illmatic has put out this deep v neck bodysuit with sparkly detail and a sheer panel for you conservative types. This sexy top comes with a matching skirt perfect for a clubbing outfit. I'm not wearing the skirt because the prim is grey for me but I sent an IM to the owner and hopefully they'll fix it but you should still check this out because it's a smokin outfit even so.


I'm also showing off this fun little iPod from Pepper that is available too. This cute MP3 player comes with three different size options and is color changeable so you can customize it to your avatar's size and outfit easily. Oh and the skin I'm wearing is from Essences and comes with lots of extras so you know it's a bargain and there is a demo available so go check it out.


Style Card


Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Luna in Blonde Pack (Mirrored)
Skin: essences (Inka Mexicola) Kandia Club Version Skin (TFG!)
Top: [I] (Kaiden Trill) Vyper Bodysuit in Black (TFG!)
Jeans: iNKZ (Kyle Moseley) True Legend Jeans in Dark Blue Stone Wash
iPod: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) I-Pepper (Long Version) (TFG!)
Bracelets: {mE} (Melody Dominquez) Blackout Bracelets (TTB!)
Poses: Magnifique (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Model Poses (1L Pose Hunt!)

Oh wanna know what I'm listening to? It's a special tune for Desi. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment