Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cracked Whore

Yes, I said no more WCF stuff but I couldn't help it once I laid eyes on this sexy lace dress from Cracked Mirror. Tortura is its name and yes, I had some torture coming up with a name for this post so I went to my Plurk friends who threw this out at the same time as I thought it. This dress will torture the men with its sheer hawtness so you better make sure to head on over to Whore Couture Fair and nab it.


I'm also showing off some new MESH jewelry from Fanatik. This fun jewelry is sure to look good with any outfit and comes in a variety of colors so be sure to check out Fanatik if you want some more fabulous meshness. Finally, I picked up this sexy 70's inspired wildchild hair from Shag for Project Themeory. I love how the butterscotch color contrasts with this pretty Al Vulo skin so I'm sure I'll be wearing this combination for the next few days.


Oh, and in closing, I'd like to say that I've included all of my credits in this post. There was a convo about how some bloggers leave stuff off and it's come to my attention that readers do like to see what makeup and eyes you are wearing so be prepared for longer style cards in the future. Muahz!

Style Card

Hair: Shag (Sebastien Aries) Pussy Galore in Butterscotch (Project Themeory)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Alena Bad Girl in Night (WCF!)
Dress: (CM) (Cracked Mirror) Tortura Dress in Black (WCF!)
Necklace: Fanatik (Michell Tomsen) My Beaded Wrap Necklace in Black (New!)
Heels: [PM} (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Lashes: Blacklace (Gemini Galatea) Lashes 3
Makeup: *Boom* (Aranel Ah) Express Mascara
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Raven Nails
Eyes: Glam Affair (aida Ewing) Stella Eyes 03
Poses: EverGlow (Fanny Willis) Tropicalia Pose Pack 13 (Tropicalia Big Bazaar)
          Glitterati (Katey Coppola) Long Hair 3

1 comment:

  1. Wearing the same color hair so stealing your look in a way :p

    ReplyDelete