Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's a Guest: A TOSL Sneak Peek

So when my cutesy and totally awesome of a photographer wifey asked if she could take my pics today, I just had to jump on it. I got this adorably sexy floral lingerie with lots of layer options from Blacklace and complimentary glitter shadows complete with lashes to show off for this upcoming round of TOSL and knew that it was what I was going to use for my photo session. Dina does such a good job taking pictures that I knew she'd make me look irresistible especially my booty and she did! Take a look below and then head on over to her blog, Grand Illusion to view even more of her fabulous work.



Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Sophie in Toffee
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Melody in Ivory 08 (New)
Lingerie: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Impassioned (Upcoming TOSL)
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Glitter 07 w/Lashes (Upcoming TOSL)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in White

Guest Photographer: Dinalya Dawes

No comments:

Post a Comment