Monday, March 19, 2012

Light The Way

Hi readers! Miss me? I know I haven't blogged in a few days but I was distracted by a house! *Giggles* Hey, it can happen! Anyways, I felt a little guilty so I forced myself to put out a post for you. Rezipsa Loc has this cutesy owl tee available right now. It's in St. Patrick's Blue so if you haven't gotten your 52 WoC post done yet, you might want to check this out. I am a little behind in that challenge. *Coughs* Okies, a lot behind so I didn't do a post for that. Doesn't mean I can't rock this top and the matching nails also available.


I'm also showing off this new MESH flannel shirt from Leri Miles Design. This versatile little number comes in a variety of colors and sizes so you love MESH, be sure to check it out. I believe there is even a discounted color available at The Tropicalia Big Bazaar if you're looking for a steal.


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Velvet in Almond w/Roots
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Vanessa in Cream 02
Tee: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Owly Blue T-Shirt (NEW!)
Flannel: LMD (Leri Miles) Comfy Flannel in Latte (MESH & NEW!)
Jeans: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Straight Leg Denim in Indigo (Past Lazy Sunday)
Shoes: fri.day (Jolie Monday) Basic Flats in Tan
Eyes: Fashism (Ikon Innovia) Utopia Eyes in Light Faerie Green
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) St. Patrick's Blue Nails (NEW!)
Poses: TeaSoup (Tea Soup) Store Closed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment