Friday, March 2, 2012

March Comes In Like A Dandelion

Ok, I admit that I haven't done a color challenge posting in quite a few weeks and I hope I can be forgiven for just jumping right into this one but when I saw the color, I just had to. Yellow is my absolute favorite color in the whole world and since Dandelion to me is just a warmer variation of the color, I still love, love, love it. Lucky for me that March Mesh Madness opened last night with lots of meshy goodness to be had like this beautiful dress from Decoy. It's one of my most favorite things that I've bought in a long time and I haven't taken it off in like two days so you know I'm loving it! I paired it with the newest hair release from Magika also available at MMM as I like to call it. If you love mesh, you need to hurry on over and see all the rest of the mesh goodies besides these. You might want to take off all extra scripts and stuff because it is a laggy mesh fest. That's expected though with fantastic finds like these so get to shopping!


Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Drastic in Reds (March Mesh Madness!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Vanessa in Cream 01 (New!)
Dress: Decoy (Annette Voight) Valerie in Dandelion (March Mesh Madness!)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Colored Flower Necklace
Pose: label motion (anne Dakun) Special PW Set

No comments:

Post a Comment