Friday, May 11, 2012

Lily Gives Me Redemption



The other day while goofing off on Plurk someone threw up links to a Flickr page featuring a newly built sim. Curiosity got the best of me and after drooling over the pics, I had to go visit this darkly beautiful place. It's called Redemption Hill and I think the talented creator of this sim is still working on it but it was open to the public and I got to check it out. I love the attention to detail that has been put into this sim so much that I'm sure I'll be back to take many more pics. Since I wanted to blog this artistically detailed tattoo by Rezipsa Loc that she has out for Culture Shock, I figured this was the perfect place to take pics. I think that the intricate rosary design and wings go well with the desolate and lonely feel of this place.



Style Card

Skin: Stolen Content by Hush! For similar skins, check Curio, Al Vulo, and League.
Hair: Magari (Mandi Hotaling) Alyssa 2 in Caramel
Top: Khush (Liess Paine) Frisss in Black (Store Closed)
Bottoms: Hot Stuff (banking Aldrin) Alexis Jeans in Grey (New!)
Tattoo: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Sacred Heart Tattoo (New @ Culture Shock!)
Belt: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Loose Belt in Black
Rings: :Z:S: (Isis Zamin) Ring Collection V.1 (Newish!)
Lashes in Redemption Pics Only: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Lashes 3
Poses: Glitterati (Katey Coppola) Long Hair Pack 2

No comments:

Post a Comment