Sunday, May 6, 2012

Music Makes Me

Fiend put out this musically inspired partially mesh release and I just had to show it off. Even though it's the bubble dress that has been all over Second Life, I liked the texturing that they've done to this one. This fun musical dress comes complete with tights and coordinating mesh boots to make the perfect ensemble. I accessorized my LOTD with these texture change headphones from Pepper. They come in both male and female versions and include a wear on your head or around your neck version plus lots of textures to compliment any look. If you wanna embrace your inner DJ, be sure to check out these awesome stores.


I went with a minimal makeup skin today because I wanted to show off this eyeshadow that is part of Gem of Blacklace Beauty's 8th Rez Day set. This set comes complete with any kind of makeup you'd need to get the party started. I was supposed to go to Gem's rez day party but I'm a spaz and forgot about it so I'd like to take the time to give Gem her very own happy rez day shoutout. You rock chica! If you've never been to Blacklace, you need to hurry on over because not only do they make sexy lingerie, they also have fabulous makeups that have become part of my everyday look on Second Life.


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Velvet in Almond w/Streaks
Skin: Mother Goose's (milok Hermit) Barbara (LB) (Lucky Board Prize)
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Paris Shadow in Purple
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Summer (May Group Gift)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Amethyst Nails
Outfit: [FIEND] (Tash Galthie) Beatz Outfit (Partial Mesh & New!)
Headphones: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Headphones (New!)
Poses: label motion (Anne Dakun) Lu Poses (Perfect Wardrobe)

And my favorite song at the moment:


No comments:

Post a Comment