Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Bday Big Bro!

So since I'm writing this blog post from my SL brother's birthday party, I figured I'd wish him a very public happy birthday. God, he's getting old! I can't believe he's already 50! :D J/k!!! <3 ya Zani!

Anyways, I've been stalking this lucky board at C'est la vie for about a week trying to get this mesh tie I fell in love with. This tie is by ::K:: which is the men's store in C'est la vie but comes in both male and female versions and sizes.

A Plurk buddeh of mine blogged about this awesome box of gifts available at Plastik for a linden so of course, my curiosity got the best of me and I wandered over and picked it up.  There are lots of fabulous goodies  in the box, again unisex, so you need to hurry over and get them. Both my pants and eyes were part of this giftie!


My mesh tank is one of the newest release from fri.day and comes in 12 pretty colors. It just screams softness to me so of course, I had to show it off. Get to fri.day and nab it!

The rest of my look is due to my obsession with stars. I nabbed this pretty silver ring for free at the SGB Festival and the tattoo was yesterday's GFW offering from Delusions and comes in four colors. I'm not sure if the tat is still available at discount pricing but Delusions makes some cute stuffs so check them out anyways! Well, I better get back to socializing at my brother's birthday party. XoXo!


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Brandy in Honey w/Roots (New)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Mia in Ivory 01
Eyes: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Vae Coll Eyes in Maza (Part of June Dollarbie Box)
Top: fri.day (Darling Monday) Friday Mesh Tank in White (New!)
Tie: ::K:: (Kitt Ragu) Accent Mesh Tie in Marine (Lucky Board Prize)
Tattoo: Delusions (Whisper Mizin) Oh Mai Stars in Red (Past GFW)
Bottoms: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Aeda Slacks in Crimson (Part of June Dollarbie Box)
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Black Cherry Nails
Ring: Silvery K (gin Fhang) Silver Star Ring (SGB Freebie)
Bag: C'est la vie (Larcoco Mathy) Canvas Mesh Bag in Anchor (Group Gift)
Poses: Focus Poses (Carol Kling) Summer Set 2 Poses (Perfect Wardrobe)

Location: The Boathouse

No comments:

Post a Comment