Saturday, June 30, 2012

In My Yard

Hey all! A new round of XYROOM opened today and there is lots to be had. I absolutely fell in love with this mesh floral dress from a store I've never heard of called LeRazz. When I put this baby on, it fit me perfectly so that's a bonus!


I decided to do a pretty girl post with this planter bench that is also out at XYROOM by RnB Designs. This multipose bench comes with lots of wood texture options making it perfect for any backyard. To see more of what is out at XYROOM, keep an eye on my blog or check out the event's blog found here!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Abbey in Brown 04
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Delusional in Sunkissed
Dress: [LeRazz] (Leona Razor) Charm Mesh Dress in Floral (New @XYROOM)
Heels: Mstyle (Mikee Mokeev) Rivea Pumps in Tan
Ring: Bens Beauty (Snow Martiel) Melissa Ring in Cream Gold
Pose: Label Motion (anne Dakun) Betty Poses
Bench: RnB Designs (Bethesa Hancroft) Planter Bench (New @XYROOM)

4 comments: