Sunday, June 24, 2012

In the Summertime

Heys all! I've got more goodies from Taste of Second Life to show off. Alexohol has out these bright tropical inspired mesh dresses with pockets called the Summer Chill dress. I like the casual feel of these so much that I started dreaming of vacation. This little number would be something I'd toss on with flip flops for a cruise so of course, I tossed my new beach bag from Je Suis that is available in 3 color combinations for TOSL as well and went looking for my own cruise ship or in this case, a yacht.


I paired my casual vacation wear with the newest release from Truth called Brandy. I love the tousled sexiness of this mesh goodness combined with the adorable sideswept braid. I also snatched up the Al Vulo skin at Grunge Soul Project because I loved the soft face combined with the bright summery eyeshadow. Well, the captain has just granted me permission to come aboard so I'm off. Muahz!


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Brandy in Honey w/Roots (New!)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Julia Dream of Midnight (GSP!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Arabian Blue (Group Gift)
Dress: Alexohol (AlexandraM Guisse) Summer Chill Dress in Blue/Pink (TOSL!)
Bag: Je Suis (Julia Merosi) Prete Stripped Bag in Turquoise & Pink (TOSL!)
Ring: Ben's Beauty (Snow Martiel) Melissa Summer Rings (Upcoming Perfect Wardrobe)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in White
Poses: fri. (Darling Monday) Stare Poses (Past Pose Fair-will be in mainstore soon)

Location: Las Islas

No comments:

Post a Comment