Monday, June 4, 2012

Meshing Around

Hey all! I've got another LOTD complete with Mesh Around Hunt goodies. As soon as I saw this adorable Panda necklace from Izzie's, I knew I'd have to go get it. I just love how it screams cuteness and it comes with two version, resizer and non, so you know you're gonna need this. It's a panda and who doesn't like pandas!


And my totally fun and colorful dress is the prize at AlterEgo. I love this cyan blue color so much and the fit is perfect for me so I'm super happy to have nabbed this as well. If you haven't checked out this hunt yet, what are you waiting for? Go hunt yourself some fantastic mesh goodies!


Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Monique in Pancake
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Mia in Tan 01
Dress: ::alterego:: (Toxxic Rhiannyr) Love Dress (Mesh Around Hunt)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in Pink
Necklace: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Panda Necklace (Mesh Around Hunt)
Makeup: ABS (Vick Spitteler) Eyeshadow III in Cyan
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Hot Hot Pink Nails
Poses: ABS (Stu Reyes) Sweetie Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment