Saturday, June 2, 2012

Reflections

The Mesh Around Hunt started the other day and I saw lots of cuteness on the feeds so I had to make a list and go get what I wanted. So far, my favorite hunt find is this pretty hair from .ploom. called Daisy. Daisy comes in the indecisive pack (so generous!) and has a texture change hud for the flowers and hair ties. I love the hippie vibe of this pretty hair so much and it reminds me of one of my fave wifeys, Kimbra, so it's a win. If you're looking for mesh cuteness, check out the Mesh Around Hunt.


I'm taking pics in the newest skybox offering from Trompe Loeil. This pretty skysphere is available at this round of Fameshed and features a pretty reflection pond as well as nicely done scenery. I believe that designer said she was inspired to make this from the television GoT which me and almost all of Plurk is in love with so if you're a GoT fan, you'll definitely love this. It comes with or without the stand so if you're low on prims, it's still an option so be sure to head on over to Fameshed and check this out.


Style Card

Hair: .ploom. (Helyanwe Vindaloo) Daisy Indecisive Pack (Mesh Around Hunt)
Skin: Stolen Content by Hush! For similar skins, check Curio, Al Vulo, and League.
Top: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Lottie Bustier in Cherries Jubilee (Mesh Around Hunt)
Bottoms: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia Jeans in Indigo
Heels: Ncore (Claire Messenger) Coquette in White
Necklaces: Maxi Gossamer (Maxi Gossamer) Pearl Necklace Combo in White
Bracelets: Jetcity Fashions (Suffa Jetcity) Big White Bracelet Bangles
Poses: Juxtapose (Rain Laval) Still The One Poses
Skybox: Trompe Loeil (Cory Edo) The Godswood Garden Skybox (Fameshed)

No comments:

Post a Comment