Thursday, July 19, 2012

You Can Find Me In The Club

Okies, okies, I know I am a little late in posting this but it's just cause I was partying hard. Perfect Wardrobe has a clubbing theme this time around so this means lots of looks that revolve around going out and having a good time and music. I decided to embrace my inner DJ this round so check out my look and then go hit the club. Umm, I mean Perfect Wardrobe! *Giggles*


Oh, and if you haven't heard, Medley is having a sale until Friday and has lots of cuteness marked down to help raise funds for a store move so if you're a discount shopping fan like me, be sure to hit up her store. Now it's time for me to spin these beatz so I'm off. Muahz!

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Hair Fair Gift #2 (Free @Hair Fair)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Mia in Deep Tan 01
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Horizon Eyes in Light Grenada
Top: Medley (Arriah Fiertze) Single Button Cardigan in Black (50% Sale)
Bottoms: Medley (Arriah Fiertze) Short Shorts in Medium (50% Sale)
Tattoo: (flaunt) (Suriko Leimes) Death By Music Tattoo (Perfect Wardrobe)
Heels: {lyric} (Jaiden Bellic) Spiked to Death Pumps (Perfect Wardrobe)
Necklace: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Microphone Necklace
Liner: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Cat Liner
Bracelet: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Music Bracelet
Poses: Focus Poses (Carol Kling) Djane Poses (Perfect Wardrobe)

Location: Club Mystik

Tunez


1 comment:

  1. but nowadays, the fashion jewelry mangalsutra is often made from gold and sometimes has a diamond pendant.Married Indian women wear bangles which can be made from glass, silver or gold and are usually worn in pairs. They may Wedding Rings be decorated with gemstones or inlay. The colors of the bangles have special meanings, such as yellow for happiness. It is said that an Diamond Jewelry Indian bride wears the smallest.

    ReplyDelete