Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sex On the Beach....Or Not!

So when my wifey, Dinalya, said she was going to blog bikinis, I just had to beg her to pose with me. I saw this cutesy bikini on HolliPocket's blog that was out for GFW and just had to snap it up. I was hoping to get a little action after I saw how smokin we looked in our swimwear but alas, the wifey wasn't into it so we just posed pretty on the sand. I also snagged this hair from a new to me store called Chemistry. I like how vintagey it looks and can't wait to rock it with some more stuff I picked up at the fair. If you've never been to Chemistry before, be sure to check it out.


To see what Dinalya is wearing, go here!

Style Card

Hair: Chemistry (Kimberlee Miles) Vine in Chestnut
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Tan 03
Makeup: <<BB>> (CherryLips Dagastino) Sensual Shadows
Eyes: [Plastik] (Aikea Rieko) Jaded Bahemme Sugar (Subscriber Gift)
Bikini: *HolliPocket* (Holli Thespian) Teeny Kini in Dotted Vanilla (Past GFW!)
Jewerly: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Pearls in Pink
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) French Nails in Lavender

1 comment:

  1. Another method by Engagement Rings which black jewelry is produced is electroplating, usually with black rhodium or ruthenium. This can coat the surface of jewelry to give it a black finish. An advantage with black rhodium 14K Gold Chain plating is that it can be performed on selected parts of a jewelry piece. For example, a ring set with black sapphires can be plated with sterling silver jewelry black rhodium around.

    ReplyDelete