Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tickle the Ivories

*Skims my fingers across the piano keys enjoying the sound they make* Vintage Fair opened yesterday and as soon as I saw this beautiful satin dress with lace embroidery from Bonne Chance, I knew it had to be mine. It's the kind of nostalgic clothing I love, sexy yet sophisticated, so it found its way in to my inventory and I haven't taken it off since.


I paired it with this gorgeous Veronica Lake inspired hair that Wasabi Pills has out for the event. Since I've been rocking these pretty turquoise eyes that are the newest giftie from Ikon, I figured I'd make sure they really popped against the ivory of this dress so I'm rocking this hair in red. I love the combined effect so much and just wanna stay like this forever. *Giggles*


Now who wants to play me a melody? You really didn't think I knew how to play, did you? *Winks*

Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Veronica in Cinnamon (Vintage Fair)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Horizon Eyes in Dark Turquoise (Group Gift)
Liner: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Cat Eyeliner
Dress: BCC (vitamingirl Resident) Amour Dress in Ivory (Vintage Fair)
Shoes: fri.day (Darling Monday) Basic Flats in Cream
Jewelry: League (Nena Janus) Pearl & Lace Set in Pastels

No comments:

Post a Comment