Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What Dreams May Come

Hi all! Today I was fooling around most of the day with the mirror image tools Berry blogged about the other day. I loved how cool and crisp her pics looked that I just had to give it a try. I fell in love with this absolutely breathtaking new number from *LpD* and my idea just took off from there. Since I had such an awesome night on SL tonight, I'm going to be short and just post some pics. 


I'm very happy with the way these turned out. It was fun taking these pics and I hope to get better at mirror images in the future. This kind of blogging really relaxes me. I hope everyone has a great day! <3


Style Card

Hair:!lamb (Lamb Bellic) In Heaven in Twix
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Blue
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 01
Dress: *LpD* (Nevery Lorakeet) Atena Dress in Blue (New!)
Feet: Slink (Siddean Munro) Mesh Feet
Pose in 1st Pic: TeaSoup (Tea Soup) (Store is Closed)
Pose in 2nd Pic: Nani (Cherry Appletor) Pinup Girl Pack (Vintage Fair!)

Location: Alirium

No comments:

Post a Comment