Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Belated Happy Rez Day

So by the time I get this posted, my rez day will be over. It's funny. I'm not usually one to pay attention to that sort of stuff but I guess the marketing peeps of SL did because somehow a marketing rep got ahold of the info that it was my rez day and decided to remind me of it. Since it was a special day for me, I decided to shop a little more than usual. Someone on the SL Bloggers Support chat mentioned yard sales and since I'm having issues with lag at The Arcade event, I went to a bunch of them and picked up everything I've been eyeing up on the feeds and couldn't get without crashing. I fell in love with this Ison top and actually was lucky enough to get this before I crashed at the actual event. I want more colors but didn't come across any at the sales. Guess everyone else loved them too! :D I know I'll be back to get more of these when this event dies down a little.


Since Elikatira was having an awesome sale, I also headed there and went a little crazy, picking up quite a few hairs that didn't make it to my inventory before. Flattery was my fave of my buys so that's the one I'm showing off. I love the soft waves of this style so much that I know I'll be wearing it quite a lot.

The rest of my rez day was spent on Izzie's sim taking pics until my fave boy on all of SL decided to log on. I got to have a nice chat with him and he distracted me from editing for quite a bit but hey, you know how it is! If it weren't for my friends and blogging, I probably wouldn't be on Second Life so I'm grateful for the people who have touched my SL. Hugs to you all for making my SL what it is! As you can see from the pics and I'm sure many more on other blogs you read, Izzie's sim is beautifully done for the upcoming season so be sure to drop by and explore. And now I better tp off of it because I've been here for about 3 hours and I don't want her charging me rent. *Giggles* Have an awesome rest of the day readers! Muahz!


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Flattery in Brown 04 (70% Off Sale!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Top: Ison (Harry Hyx) Sheer Baby Blouse in Sage (The Arcade)
Bottoms: FIR & MNA (Rob1977 Moonites) The 1977 Jeans in Dark Wash
Shoes: fri.day (Darling Monday) Basic Flats in Tan
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Marrakech Heart in Long Gold (Collabor88)
Ring: Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Macaron Ring in Coffee (The Arcade)
Clutch: Color.Me.H.O.F.(Fashionboi Landar) Continental Wallet in Nude (The Arcade)
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Marmalade Poses

Location: Izzie's

No comments:

Post a Comment