Saturday, September 1, 2012

All That Glitters

So as soon as I saw these shoes on Flickr by a new store called Euphorium, I knew I had to have them. Their sparkliness appealed to me and they said, "Kis, you know you want to buy me!" So even though, I won't wear them often, I listened to their call and ran right over nabbing them up. These shoes are available in 4 styles, 2 of which are glitterfied. I fell in love instantly with the crystal version but there is also a pink version too for all you girly girls. After I snapped them up, I saw that e! had out an equally glittery dress for this round of Fameshed so I stopped on over and picked it up to give you my All That Glitters LOTD.


Newness from Truth and some awesome stand poses from Ilaya completed my look but I still needed a pretty locale to take my pics at so I used the destination guide over at SL Bloggers Support to find this artistically pretty sim called Chouchou. I love the simplicity of this sim so much and how well it works with different WL's. Be sure to check this sim out if you haven't yet.



Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Carmen in Fudge w/Roots (New!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Blue
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Dress: e! (Eclectic Wingtips) Acacia Dress in Snow (Fameshed)
Heels: Euphorium (Eilfie Sugarplum) Xtian Loubou Lady Daf Heels in Crystal (New!)
Necklace: Bens Beauty (Snow Martiel) Heart Necklace in Silver
Poses: Ilaya (Ilaya Allen) Just Stand 2 Pack (fi*Fridays!)

Location: Chouchou

2 comments: