Thursday, September 13, 2012

Drift Into Autumn

So as soon as I saw this coat on Flickr, I knew I'd have to have it. It's the newest mesh release by a store new to the grid called Drift. This trench coat is part of her Autumn collection and comes with 4 different colors included that are reminiscent of the upcoming season for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere. I loved how soft the texture looked on this coat in the pictures I saw and I'm happy to report that it looks just as good in person if not better and for once, I'm rocking an XXS size. Don't ask me how but I guess the way the fabric drapes my body was forgiving in all the right spots. *Giggles* If you haven't checked out Drift yet, be sure to because this is definitely a store you want to keep your eye on. Everything they have on Marketplace so far looks beautiful and I can't wait to see more in their newly opened inworld store.


Since Autumn is my favorite season, I decided to take a walk in the park. I love hearing the crunch of the fallen leaves under my feet as the cool breeze blows across my face. I stopped to admire these pumpkins that someone carved into fun jack o lantern's for one of my favorite upcoming holidays and then I decided to relax on this bench. As you can see, we are slowly drifting into Autumn and I'm loving it.


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Sophie in Almond w/Roots
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Cream 01
Necklace: Je Suis (Julia Merosi) L'Amour Necklace in Short Version
Coat: Drift (Kallisto Destiny) Tulip Trench in Ivory (New!)
Heels: BM (Pixieplumb Flanagan) Mary Jane Pumps in Chocolate

*Sorry! I forget who the poses are by. Forgive me please?*

Location: Autumn in SL (Haven't been here in over a year but it's still as gorgeous as I remember)

No comments:

Post a Comment