Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Faith

Izzie's has out a new group gift and it's adorable as always. It's a sneak peek of her upcoming skin line, Faith. This little looksie comes with two makeups in the blonde version so of course, it was an excuse for me to rock blonde hair for a little bit. As always, Izzie's skins never let me down and this one is no exception. I love how generous the designer is with her group gifts so if you're not a member of this group, you need to join it. For only 250L, she puts out an fantastic giftie a month and since you're getting two skins this month, it's well worth the price so be sure to get on over there and join up!



I'm also showing off the newest release from Cynful. As soon as I saw the sayings on these dresses, I just knew I had to have one. It was just a matter of choosing but I felt this sarcastic saying one suited me best so it won me over. This mesh mini comes with both the black and white options as well as matching black and white tube tops for layering underneath. If you're looking for a fun, new dress, be sure to check out Cynful for your shopping fix.


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Return in Blonde 07
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Faith in Frost Light Blonde Edition (Group Gift!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Pale Eggplant
Dress: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Hoodie It Up in Stupid w/Tube Top (New!)
Socks: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Garter Socks in White
Bracelets: {me.} (Melody Dominquez) I Love Nerd Bracelets in Black
Boots: Deco (Orchid Zenovka) Jumpboots in Gravel
Poses: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Pencil Skirt Poses

Location: Dead End

No comments:

Post a Comment