Monday, September 24, 2012

Party Like A Rockstar

Hey all! I've got more from Perfect Wardrobe to show off. I figured since I was imagining being a rock star last night that tonight I could party like a rock star. My cute mesh outfit is from [trs] and is available at PW. Since I'm feeling a little modest tonight, I layered it with a freebie tank from Jane and added this adorable customizable necklace from Pepper and a fun guitar accessory from Epic to show it off.


Now, I have to talk about these poses. They are also available at PW and are by Focus Poses. They come complete with prim hands that you can tint via a HUD because we all know fingers can't be moved in poses. I have never tried to use prim hands so I was a little nervous but as you can see, they look pretty good and I feel so rockstarish throwing up my hand gestures. If you like any of these goodies I'm showing off, be sure to head on over to this round of Perfect Wardrobe because everything is awesome.


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Balance in Brown 04 (70% Off Sale!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Utopia Eyes in Deep Hazel
Outfit: [trs] (Manda Schmooz) I Heart Rock N Roll (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Tank: Jane (Janie Marlowe) Intrinsic Tank in Pewter (Free!)
Shoes: 2Real (2REAL Okelli) F-Wings (Customizable)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) I <3 Rock N Roll Name Necklace (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Guitar: Epic (Jade Winthorpe) Kawaii Leopard Space Star Guitar (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Poses: Focus Poses (Carol Kling) Rocket Queen Poses (Perfect Wardrobe!)

Location: Missing Mile

No comments:

Post a Comment