Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Raindrops Are Falling On My Head

For those of living in the northern part of the United States, autumn has arrived. The nights are getting cooler and longer and the leaves are starting to change colors. Since it’s my favorite season, I wanted to go out and take some pictures of the pretty foliage at the local park. Uh oh, it looks like it’s going to rain. I hope I can get some pictures in before the storm sets in but maybe I should take my umbrella just in case. A girl can never be too careful you know!


As I wander down the path, I start to feel the drip drop of a light rain falling on my head. Guess it’s time to open up my umbrella so I stay dry! I mean, I don’t want to ruin my hair, do I? Oh well, I don’t think I’ll be taking many pictures today but maybe I can enjoy short walk. The rain isn’t really that bad, just a slight drizzle and the cool autumn breeze feels so good on my cheeks. 

To keep reading and see more pics, visit my post at Living The Cute Life SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment