Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Freebies!

Hi readers! I've got a little looksie at two awesome freebies you can nab right now. First off, the dress I'm wearing is the newest group gift from Censored. I love the cutesy bow and the bright teal color so much that I just had to show it off and these newly released pumps from The Secret Store matched perfectly so yay! I feel so professional in this outfit that I wanted to play naughty secretary but instead.......


I decided to show off this fun prop from Katink that is their Trick or Treat Trail hunt prize. This adorable Autumn scene is perfect for taking pics. Just grab some of your favorite Katink poses (I'm using older Nancy poses.) and you're ready to go. As you can see, I'm welcoming trick or treaters on Halloween but I kind of like candy so don't expect much from me. :D

If you're looking for some awesome goodies, be sure to check out both these stores because you definitely don't want to miss cuteness like this! *Runs off to hide all the candy!*

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Flattery in Brown 04
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Dress: Censored (Cindy Oysternatz) Vick Dress in Blue (Group Gift!)
Watch: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Watch (Part of Schoolgirl Outfit)
Tights: paper.doll (Zoey Garbardini) Dots Tights in Black (Knitting Circle Rummage Sale!)
Heels: The Secret Store (Maylee Oh) Lovable Pumps in Licorice (New!)
Pose: Katink (AnneMarit Jarvinen) Nancy Pose Pack
Prop: Katink (AnneMarit Jarvinen) Autumn Scene Prop (Trick or Treat Trail Prize!)

No comments:

Post a Comment