Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Laid Back

Hi readers! Just a little post showing off a super casual outfit from 1 Hundred that is available at BlackOnly. I'm very much a yoga pants and cardigan kind of girl in RL (In fact, I'm wearing something similar in blue and gray today!) so I could definitely see myself wearing this often. Well, maybe not baring my tummy but hey this is SL and we're allowed to be sexier here. If you haven't checked out this event yet, be sure to browse past posts of mine for a little looksie or head on over and do some shopping because we all love black clothing especially when it's as cute as this.


Pics today are taken at Missing Mile. Most of you all have been there and for some reason, I always stop and take my pics at the main landing area near the trailers and train tracks but for some reason, today I decided to explore some more and found this Victorian inspired house that reminds me of something my mom would like so I decided to snap some pics around it (Yes, I know the outfit really doesn't fit the location but hey, let's pretend this is my actual house and I stepped out to get some air! :D )and that's all to my laid back themed post. Enjoy your hump day! Huggies!


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Return in Red 05
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Cream 08
Cardi & Tank: 1 Hundred (Sira Savira) Lazy Sunday (BlackOnly)
Bottoms: 1 Hundred (Sira Savira) Comfy Yoga Pants (BlackOnly)
Shoes: Slink (Siddean Munro) Aussie Thongs in Black
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Handcuffs Necklace in Long (Collabor88)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Black Cherry Nails
Poses: Purple Poses (Audrey Guter) Zooey Pose Pack

Location: Missing Mile

No comments:

Post a Comment