Saturday, October 20, 2012

Purple Planet

Heys all! I've got newness from Villena to show off. This full mesh outfit is their newest release and comes complete with the cardi, tee, and jeans making for one fun outfit. There is a hud that you can use to mix and match the jean washes and tee patterns so it's well worth the price. I liked the purpley planet feel of this tee the best so I'm showing it off.


I'm also showing off some goodies I snagged at Limited Bazaar yesterday. This event is one of my faves because I know I can always nab some Maxi Gossamer stuffs there and now Al Vulo joined last cycle so I get to get some of their stuff at discount prices too. This pale skinnie I'm wearing called Eleonor is their offering and it's perfect for Halloween but I chose to rock it now. Oh and the Maxi Gossamer is in the form of this rockerish heart necklace I'm accessorizing with. This necklace comes with a long, short and open version and features texture changing beads as well as the heart. I'm not sure if either of these awesome goodies are still available but hey, you can always try!


Now onto location. Today's location is Pandoria. I found this one on SL Destination Guide and was happily surprised with the pretty colors. I'm a astronomy fan so I loved the outerspace vibe of this location a lot. There are lots of teleporters to different areas on this sim that I didn't get to check out so go check it out for yourself because as you can see from my pics, it's definitely worth doing so!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Balance in Black 04
Skin: Al Vulo! (Hlin Bluebird) Eleonor in Vampire Doll (Limited Bazaar)
Eyes: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Stella Eyes 11
Outfit: .:villena:. (Villena Swansen) Gray Outfit (New!)
Shoes: fri.day (Darling Monday) Basic Flats in Black
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Banshee Skull Necklace (Limited Bazaar)

Location: Pandoria

No comments:

Post a Comment