Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So Blue

The weather has been really icky here the last few days and it combined with other things have put me in a dreary, blue mood. I'm not usually the emo type, I try to make my SL a happy place but sometimes you can't help but feel a little sad so that's been me for the last 24 hours or so. Since I am in a gloomy mood, I decided to do a blue/grey post and [trs] recently released these softly textured asymmetrical sweaters in a blue/grey pattern so it was a win. I paired it with Collabor88 cuteness from LaViere in the form of this cutesy little crown and this pert new hair called Katie. When I saw it, I knew I'd have to have it because Katie is my RL name and I love the caramel tone so much, I'm sure I'll be back to LaViere for more hair awesomeness.The rest of my look is in the form of freebies. The necklace is the newest group gift from Sweet Leonard (yes, there is a 60L fee to join but it's well worth it!) and the mesh jeans are a hunt prize from Ricielli. Yay for fabulous freebies!


I wanted a rainy sim to take my pictures in and while browsing Flickr, I noticed that one of my contacts had posted pictures of this very different looking place. It's called Cica and it's fabulous. I felt like I was in a child's drawing and it was so much fun to explore this sim. Of course, my favorite part of this location was the heart shaped rain falling from one section so that's where I took my pics. If you're looking to visit a fun, artistic place, be sure to check out this fantastic place. It surely brightened my mood a little.


Style Card

Hair: LaViere (Azure Electricteeth) Katie in Soft Caramel (Collabor88)
Crown: LaViere (Azure Electricteeth) Fake Plastic Crown in Silver (Collabor88)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Livia in Natural Fairy
Top: [trs] Asymm Knit Top in Blue/Grey (New!)
Bottoms: R.icielli (Vliet Troncon) Anna Mesh Jeans (The Halloween Hunt!)
Shoes: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Cindy in Licorice (Collabor88)
Necklace: LEO:NT (Lady Leonard) Let It Rain Necklace (Group Gift!)

Location: Cica

No comments:

Post a Comment