Friday, November 16, 2012

Comfy & Cozy

Hi readers! Just a quick LOTD post with a bit of newness. I'm rocking this cozy partially mesh sweater from Cynful that I've been eyeing up on everyone's blog lately. I paired it with these soft boyfriend pants from Drift. I <3 the vibe of these pants. They are definitely something I'd wear over and over again in RL because not only do they look good, they look comfy and comfort is a big thing to me! Be sure to hit up Cynful and Drift for your own comfy & cozy look.


I'm also showing off LEO-NT's newest group gift. It's this adorable nutshell necklace complete with a cutesy bird inside the glass. If you're not a member of this group, you definitely need to join it so you don't miss fun freebies like this one. Well, I'm gonna go grab myself a cup of coffee at this counter. Care to join me? Muahz!


To see my style credits, check out Living the Cute Life SL!

No comments:

Post a Comment