Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Goodbye Filthy

*cries loudly* I just got notice that my absolute favorite skin store is closing. As many of you know, Filthy has always been my go to store for skins. I love the subtle makeups and glossy feel of their skins and think they suit my shape best. Although there are many other skin stores that I love, Filthy is always the one I feel most natural wearing.While I'm sobbing over the idea that I'll never get another new Filthy skin, I'd like to point out that all skin packs are on sale for 299L until December 5th with all previous group gifts set out for free. The owner, Alexandra Barcelos, says she's going to be fully focused on mesh now instead so I will still be keeping my eye on her and I can still rock my favorite Filthy skins right?


Most of my look today is newness I've picked up across the grid. Blah has out these adorable dresses that come with boobeh appliers for those of you who like to rock the Lolas and I found a new hair store by the owner of Burley called taketomi via my bestie Kimbra that has lots of cuteness in it.

I'm also rocking these fun poses by Demise of Flight called the Rock Steady Poses. I don't know how she got the fingers to move on their own but I'm loving that there are no hand attachments or extra steps needed to be taken in editing. If you haven't checked out Demise of Flight yet, get your booty over there!


Style Card

Hair:[taketomi] (Bella Earst) Maggie in Brown 06 (New!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08 (Store Closing Sale!)
Liner: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Cat Liner in Black
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Eternal Eyes in Wheat (New!)
Ring: KOSH (Lynaja Bade) Adain Ring in Silver (The Men's Dept.)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Raven Nails
Goggles: >T< (Haruko Fukai) Hacker Goggles
Dress: Blah. (Hoshi Kimono) My Unbuttoned Dress in Black (New!)
Necklace: KOSH (Lynaja Bade) Adain Necklace in Silver (The Men's Dept.)
Stockings: WWI (Minde Mills) Army Girl Garters in Jet Black
Boots: Deco (Orchid Zenovka) Jumpboots in Gravel
Poses: Demise of Flight (Nikki Wildmist) Rock Steady Poses (New!)

Location: Doomed Ship

No comments:

Post a Comment