Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kissy Went Exploring Again!

Last night, I saw SL photographer, Ziki Questi's pics of BCC on Flickr. While I'm a huge fan of the adorable creations Bonne Chance puts out, I never realized how beautiful the sim was so of course, I had to see it for myself. The sim is breathtaking in any windlight and there is so much to explore that I probably spent over an hour there. My favorite part of the sim was the train tracks running down the back end of the sim. I loved the contrast of the warm colors with the cool aqua sky and icy trees. If you haven't been to this sim, pay it a visit.


My outfit is a mishmosh of goodies I picked up across the grid. Censored is having a birthday event and this dress along with 4 other patterns is available for only 100L. I layered it with newness from Maitreya in the form of this soft sweater. This adorable hair is from D!va and is available at this round of Collabor88 and my matching jewelry can be picked up at Perfect Wardrobe and by joining Izzie's group.

Now, I gotta talk about the poses. As much of you can see, I don't have the normal twig thin shape that a lot of avatars have. I like some curves and because I like being a little curvy, I sometimes have issues with poses. Some time ago, I got the idea to try out male poses and they work so well. The ones I'm using for this post are available at Katink and are from their new Cole pack. If I didn't tell you that they were male poses, I bet you'd have never known so if you're a curvalicious chica like me, be sure to head on over to Katink and pick these bad boys up!


Style Card

Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Daria Type B in Red Amber (Collabor88)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Livia in Natural Fairy
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Horizon Eyes in Pale Glass
Sweater: Maitreya (Onyx LeShelle) Lux Sweater in Wool Mix Mint (Newish!)
Dress: Censored (Cindy Oysternatz) Kris Tube Dress S2 (Happy Bday Censored Special!)
Heels: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Move Pumps in Fallow
Necklace: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Heart Necklace (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Rings: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Heart Rings (Nov. Group Gift!)
Poses: KaTink (AnneMarit Jarvinen) Cole Set 1 Pack (New!)

Location: :) BCC

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! The sim is really beautiful and I hope people continue to explore its potential. Thanks for the link back to my photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I loved your pics so much I just had to go visit and see it myself.

      Delete