Saturday, February 23, 2013

Beach Comber

Drift never ceases to make me happy. I love the designer's usage of colors in all of her releases. As soon as I saw this pretty sundress on Flickr in one of my favorite color combinations, I just knew I'd be going over and picking it up. It's called the Flirtini dress and comes with a HUD that includes 10 different wear options. I loved the beachy tones of this knit number so much that I snapped up this pack which includes pastel stripes, diamond, and crisscross patterns. If you're a fan of brighter colors or solids, there are also packs for you so be sure to drift on over to this store and pick this summery frock up.


Scoping the feeds, I noticed a lot of pretty pictures coming from Kaelyn Alecto's newly opened sim, It All Starts With A Smile, so I had to go explore it for myself and I gotta say that it's just as gorgeous in person as it is in pictures. Once I saw this pretty beach, I just knew I had to snap away and show my LOTD off from here. If you haven't been here yet, keep reading for a LM to this nicely done place.


To see what I'm wearing and for the LM, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Asami Type B in Red Amber
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Dress: Drift (Kallisto Destiny) Flirtini Dress in Knits2 (New!)
Necklace: Intrigue Co. (Katharine McGinnis) Mesh Sandcastle Necklace
Feet: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Barefeet Flat Feet
Poses by (marukin) (Valencia Southard)

Location: It All Starts With A Smile

1 comment: