Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Clumsy

*looks out at the icy rain leaving a glistening trail down my windowpane* Today, it is miserable out. It was supposed to snow but instead, we got this yucky rain. You know, the kind of weather that makes you long for sunny days with bright blue skies. On SL, we don't have to have dreary days if we don't want to so I took advantage of this to throw together a look that reminds me of warmer weather and the beach. In RL, I live about an hour away from the beach so if I really want to, I can just hop in my car and be on the boardwalk skating my heart out in no time.


To see more pics and to read the rest of this post, check out my post at Living the Cute Life SL. XoXo! 

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Skate your heart out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies! I would if I weren't freezing my ass off right now. :D

      Delete