Saturday, March 2, 2013

Devotion

Hi readers! I've got some Whore Couture Fair goodies to show off for you. First up is this sexy half bustier with matching lace bra and panties combo. It's by Blacklace and is yummy. I paired it with Blacklace Beauty's China Doll makeup for a glamorous look and as you can see Riley can't keep his hands off me.... *Giggles*


.... either that or he's on his knees begging me to stop shopping and start decorating our new house. Either way, Nani's exclusive WCF pose, Devotion, is definitely worth bringing a man to his knees. Be sure to check out both these fabulous stores when you go get your whore on.

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading.



Style Card

 Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Video Games in Light Brown (The Arcade!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Visage in China Doll (WCF!)
Lingerie: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Veronica in Red & Lace (WCF!)
Heels: Mstyle (Mikee Mokeev) Goshi Pumps in Black
Pose: Nani Poses (Cherry Appletor) Devotion (WCF!)

*Note: I used a different Truth hair flower than the one that originally comes with this tone and moded it.


No comments:

Post a Comment