Monday, March 4, 2013

Magic Night

I like mostly everyone on SL went to The Arcade and went broke. I kept going back for things I had forgotten the first time I went and then, I found the yard sales and yeah, you know what they say, "One person's junk is another's treasure." so I bought a little from them too. I loved the rich satin texture of this dress from Baiastice so much that I had to build a look around it. Lucky for me, I had the perfect skin in Al Vulo's TDR release of Ramona. Magic Night has purple eye makeup that complimented the dress well. This skin comes in 3 tones and includes lots of extras like the Lola Tango appliers and the pretty eyes I'm wearing. I'm showing off the Fairy tone. What's your favorite one?


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!
Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Video Games in Ginger (The Arcade)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Ramona in Magic Night Fairy (TDR!)
Dress: Baiastice (Sissy Pessoa) Bibbe Dress in Wine Print (The Arcade)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Wild Honey Bee in Black (The Arcade)
Bracelet: Noodles (Natalee Oodles) Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet in Silver (The Arcade)
Heels: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Move Pumps in Onyx
Pose: Aushka & Co (Aida Oxygen) Adele Pose Pack (Lazy Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment